These fun, drop-in workshops for toddlers and a parent/guardian will be offered
on alternating dates at the Powerhouse and the University Museum.
Cost: $5 per family for each drop-in session
Pre-registration is not required.
All classes are on Tuesdays at the PowerHouse and Thursdays
at the museum from 3:45 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesdays at the Powerhouse:
Learn to create with local artist,
- Feb. 10: Eric Carle style Mixed Up Animal Collages
- Apr. 14: Corduroy the Bear paintings/collages
- May 12: Olivia splash paintings
Thursdays at the Museum:
Be inspired to make art based on
Museum artifacts and exhibits.
- Feb. 26: Messy Monet Prints
- Mar. 26: Under the Sea: Walter Anderson and Me
- Apr. 30: Theora Hamblett’s Spring Games
413 S. 14th Street
Oxford, MS 38655